Windsor Student Centre Pharmacy FAQ
If you still can't find the answer here, then drop us a line.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does the University Health Plan cover?
The University Health Plan covers most medications that require a doctor's prescription. Some exceptions are smoking cessation aids ( i.e. nicotine patches and gum), vaccines and weight loss drugs.
- How much do I have to pay for each prescription under the drug plan?
The student is responsible for paying 20% of the cost of the prescription. Until the University Health Plan becomes active (during the first two months of the fall semester) the entire cost will have to be paid and the receipts mailed in for 80% reimbursement.
- I'm a part-time student. Am I covered by the University Health Plan?
Part-time students are required to pay an additional fee in order to be covered by the Health Plan. Visit the University of Windsor Student Association office for further details.
- I have coverage through my parent's drug plan. Can this plan be used at your pharmacy?
Yes, we accept all health plans.
- How can I get my prescriptions transferred from another pharmacy?
Visit or phone us with the information and we will arrange the transfer. You can also use our online form to transfer your prescriptions.
- Do you have a delivery service?
We offer free delivery in the Windsor area.
- Where are you located? What are your hours?
The Windsor Student Centre Pharmacy is located on the
Lower Level, Room B06, CAW Student Centre
The University of Windsor
Windsor, ON N9B 3P4
We are open during the school year Monday through Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM. During the summer, our hours are 9:30AM - 4:30PM, Monday through Friday. The pharmacy is closed on the weekends.
- What methods of payment do you accept?
The Windsor Student Centre Pharmacy currently accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac and UWIN payments.
Didn't find what you're looking for? Send us an